mandag 2. februar 2015

..: Testknit Minimalsen :..

Okay - the first entry this year...and some changes. Since I have several international knowledge I am starting to write my blog in English this year.
Not that I am that good in english grammar, but I am sure everyone gets my point - hehe.

The first knittingproject I wanna show you this year - is a cardigan I knitted for my daughter. I was finished with it in January. This is a testknit for Malsen & Mor. The cardigan is called Minimalsen, and are stranded knittng (iiiccck - ut of my comfortzone!). It's knitted in Malsen & Mor's washed Shetland Soft in colours : Rips, Blå Vinter, Hvit, brun drivved and brun kaffe. It's knitted in 2,5 - 3,0 - 3,5 mm needles.

I enjoyed the knit very much - and I think it turned out gorgeous for my daughter. With the birds in the border. LOVE IT!

Well, it's to late to say Happy New year - but I'll do it anyway ;)
And happy knitting you all!





9 kommentarer:

  1. En god start på året - nydelig jakke!! Fine bilder av en søt jente :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempefin jakke! Så moro å være teststrikker!

    SvarSlett
  3. Kjempe fin jakke og kjekt me teststrikking :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Kjempefin jakke og nydelig modell! :)

    SvarSlett
  5. Virkelig vakker jakke! Nydelig den fugle-borden:)

    SvarSlett
  6. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett
  7. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett
  8. flott artikel du burde hatt slik design som denne

    SvarSlett
  9. flott artikel du burde hatt slik design som denne

    SvarSlett